Sunday, July 24, 2011

Way Behind

I'm way behind in blogging!

We hung out with Mimi, Dan-dad, and Charles week before last. I left my camera at home, so I snapped a few photos with my phone. The coloring is terrible, but the pictures are too sweet to go un-posted.
relaxing with Dan-dad

playing pretend drums with Daddy

snuggle time with Mimi

I needed to pick up my bridesmaid's dress for Anna's wedding. We made a fast trip to Evansville, and then Parker and I headed to Sturgis weekend before last. Parker loved playing in Grammie's exersaucer! He got to spend some extra snuggle time with Grammie, Pops, and Aunt Katie!







Parker had a busy day in Sturgis! Mrs. Jane stopped by to visit, and Parker just loved smiling at her! Sarah and Daylee also came over for a brief visit. Parker liked watching Daylee. I can't wait for Parker to get big enough to play with her! (Well, actually I can. He's growing up too fast!!!)






After playing with Sarah and Daylee, Parker and I headed to Morganfield to eat lunch with Anna at the Feed Mill. It was great getting to see Anna! I don't get to see her often enough and our visits are always too short. Anna took several pictures of Parker! I'll post those separately.

Parker was pretty tired by the time we made it back to Sturgis. Aunt Katie was there to steal a few snuggles, and we made sure to head next door to see Mrs. Crook before we came back to Owensboro.

No comments:

Post a Comment