Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Amanda & Dan's Wedding!

We got to Chicago Wednesday night, which was a great help for Amanda! We were able to get in some roomie time and help finish sorting all her decorations.   Roomie & I got our nails done Thursday morning, and everyone helped decorate that afternoon. The rehearsal went by pretty quickly, and then we were headed off to rehearsal dinner. Wil and I really enjoyed getting to hang out with the bridal party and Amanda and Dan's families.









Amanda & Dan's wedding was on Friday, March 30th. The morning started off with hair appointments and the pictures. I know Amanda was thankful to have Wil around! He was able to run some last minute errands, like dropping off the cupcakes and picking us up a late lunch. They had wonderful photographers, and I can't wait to see the pictures! I'll post a link to the website when the pictures are ready. I don't have many pictures of the wedding day, because we were all just too busy. Overall, Wil and I had a wonderful time! It was nice getting to spend so much time together.






Congrats Amanda & Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment