Saturday, April 7, 2012

Aunt Danielle, Lilly, & Liam

Aunt Danielle, Lilly, & Liam came to town for a few days! We were so excited to see them, but I forgot my camera! I have a habit of throwing my wallet in Parker's diaper bag and skipping my purse. Danielle and Dan-dad got some great pictures, but I haven't gotten copies yet.  I'll upload them as soon as I do.

We met up at Mimi & Dan-dad's house each night they were in town, and we all headed to the farm on Saturday. We had so much fun at the farm! Dan-dad fished with Lilly & Liam. Then "Uncle Wil" and the big kids collected rocks and threw them into the lake. It was so fun watching Wil with Lilly & Liam. Lilly and I share a love of crafting, so we made Easter cards together.  I'm so annoyed that I forgot my camera, but I did snap these two pictures with my cell phone.

Lilly, Dan-dad, & Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment