Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Parker's Trip to Sturgis

Wil and I left for Chicago on Wed, Mar 28th! Our first stop was to drop Parker off with Grammie & Pops in Sturgis. This is the longest we've ever left Parker -- 3 whole nights! We were really conflicted about what to do. We wanted Parker with us, but we knew he'd be miserable. Wil and I would both be really busy with wedding stuff, and we hated the thought of dragging Parker around with no place to nap. It was definitely hard being away from him so long, but I knew he was in great hands! Parker had so much fun planning with the kids at Grammie's house! To top it all off, Macie and Gavin were even there with him one night!  Grammie took lots of pictures for me!

Parker & Ella are so sweet together!


I took Parker to the doctor on Tuesday to have his ears re-check, since he was just finishing an antibiotic for an ear infection. He still had fluid on his ear, but overall he was good. Dr. Ray did suggest we start breathing treatments twice a day, because he was getting wheezy.






cousin play time!




No comments:

Post a Comment