Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Feeling Better

Parker feels a lot better today. His breathing is less wheezy, and he has a lot more energy. We decided it'd be nice to get out of the house, so we met Daddy for lunch.  We had to cancel our weekend dinner plans, so Parker and I met Nikki after lunch to run a few errands.  Parker was pretty mellow at first, but he pepped up.  Nikki even brought Parker's Easter gift from her and Rodney!

...not so sure I want to be out of the house


Ok, I changed my mind! Thanks for the eggs!

Opening his Easter bucket from Nikki & Rodney



THANKS AUNT NIKKI & UNCLE ROD!


I knew Parker was feeling better by two things --
(1) He completely un-rolled a roll of toilet paper when I was in the shower.
(2) I caught him eating leftover mac-n-cheese out of the trash! Yes, I'm totally disgusted. Guess it's time we get a taller kitchen trash can.

No comments:

Post a Comment