Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July

I was pretty bummed that Parker was so sick the weekend before the 4th. Parker completely missed a visit from Aunt Danielle, Uncle Dave, Lilly, & Liam. Since his fever was so high, we didn't want to risk Lilly & Liam getting it if it was viral. Luckily, Parker's fever broke on Saturday night so he was able to go to daycare on Monday.

We had unofficially planned a swim day for the 4th of July with Uncle Brian, Aunt Abbie, Macie, Gavin, Lilah, Grammie, & Pops. I was too afraid to make it official. Parker has ruined so many holiday plans. I was thrilled when he was well on the 4th! We had so much fun! We knew it was going to be a hot day, so we swam early to beat the heat. After swimming, we ate lunch and the kids played inside for a while. When everyone left, Parker took a 3 hour nap!













No comments:

Post a Comment