Saturday, July 28, 2012

Reading & Toys




What I love -- I love when Parker actually sits and lets us read an entire book. This Elmo book is one of his recent favorites. I just love these pictures of my boys :)

What I don't love -- Notice anything in the background? Toys. A million toys! They're everywhere. all.the.time! It's driving me crazy. I've been debating putting Parker's toy storage wall back into his room. His big enough now to go grab a toy and bring it to the living room.  On the other hand, Parker loves his toys sooo much. I don't want to move them if it causes him to play less. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you get to go through an entire book with him!
    I rotate out Addy's toys. We keep the majority in her bedroom and will pull out a few at a time to the living room (where we play). She doesn't seem to miss anything, then when she sees an old toy it's like "oh wow I know how to work this!"

    ReplyDelete