My good friend, Anna, moved to Columbus, IN after she got married. We haven't seen much of each other lately, so it was nice to get together last Wednesday. Anna was home for the week, and I had the day off. We decided to meet in Henderson at Mr. B's for lunch. Parker was out of sorts. He kept trying to stand in his high chair, and he didn't want to sit at the table. After eating, we decided to head over to the park. It was HOT! Way to hot. We sat at a picnic table in the shade and then sat in the car with the air running for a while. I've missed Anna - a lot. It was nice to catch up.
 |
| This was the best photo I could get of Anna and Parker. There was a young girl playing and Parker kept asking, "Go?" He wanted to know where the little girl was going. |
 |
| too hot for overalls |
No comments:
Post a Comment