Saturday was Abbie's 30th birthday! Mimi & Dan-dad were able to watch Parker, so Wil and I could head out to an adult only celebration! We had Mexican for dinner and then headed to Stoney's. It was so much fun! We rarely get adult only time, and we definitely don't get enough time with Brian and his family. Katie & Luke were even able to join us after Katie got off work. Most people rode the bull, but I chickened out. Everyone agreed that Wil was the "rock star" of the night! He stayed on that bull for a
long time! I was proud of him!
I snagged a few photos off Abbie's blog. I brought my camera, but I ended up leaving it in the car.
Thanks Mimi & Dan-dad for watching Parker (and sorry we picked him up so late)! Even though we didn't get home until 1 am, Parker was nice enough to sleep in until 6 the next morning.
 |
Kissing Wil after his bull ride and thanking him for not getting hurt |
For a full re-cap and pictures of all the guests, head on over to Abbie's blog --
http://abmitchell.blogspot.com/2012/07/celebrate-good-times.html
No comments:
Post a Comment