How far along: Yesterday marked 35 weeks with only 35 days to go!
(34 days as of today)
(34 days as of today)
Total weight gain: 23 lbs
Baby Shep: According to my pregnancy newsletter, Parker weighs about 5.5 lbs and is about 18 inches long. I'm curious to know if he's flipped to the head down position yet. I'd like to think he has... but I don't really know. I know that some babies wait until the last minute to turn.
Symptoms: blurry vision, acne, heartburn, achy back, swollen ankles, and sleepless nights
What I miss most: I'm soooo ready for a normal pair of blue jeans with a zipper and a button. I was in the bathroom at work and heard a lady zip her pants in the stall next to me. I was jealous! Seriously Beth? You're jealous of a lady zipping her pants? Yes, I am... very jealous actually.
Class: Wil and I went for our last Prepared Childbirth class Monday night. We discussed postpartum symptoms and reviewed important information from our previous 3 classes. We even split into 2 teams and played a review game. It was hilarious! Wil was so involved and determined to win. He laughed halfway through the game and said, "We're going to win... I don't know if I'll be able to let Parker ever win at checkers!" HAHA. I have to admit that I was one proud momma during this review game. Wil knew all the answers and even provided a little comic relief. Question: How would you know Sally needs to head to the hospital? Normal answers: her water broke, heavy bleeding, contractions lasting at least 1 minute that are 5 minutes apart for at least an hour, etc. Wil's answer: "You reach down and feel a hand!" Our instructor gave us a point, and we did end up winning the game! Thanks for your participation Wil. Even though you were just being funny, I appreciate knowing that you know all the real answers too. I'm thankful to have you as my support partner.
Doctor appointment: I go back to the doctor next Monday for my 36 week appointment, and she'll check my cervix. I'm a little anxious about all this, but I'm looking forward to knowing how my body is preparing for baby.
Bump:
![]() |
| Don't you just love the tent look? |


No comments:
Post a Comment