Monday, February 21, 2011

38 Week Dr. Appt

Wil and I went this morning for our 38 week appointment. Results:

Dilated 3 cm and 75% effaced

Dr. Smith doesn't think I'll make it to my appointment next Monday, but she also said there wouldn't be a need for her to be on call if she could predict these things.  So... we wait.  I can't help but think how awkward it'd be for my water to break at Wal-Mart or at work or in a nice restaurant. I know that only 1 in 4 women's water breaks as the first sign of labor... but wouldn't it be awkward?  Contractions woke me up the past two nights, but I don't seem to be having any during the day. It'd be nice to get at least one good night's rest before Parker comes.  Although I'd really like to go to my Breastfeeding class Thursday night, I certainly wouldn't mind if Parker decides to come before then.  We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to meet baby Parker! Take it easy now because life is going to change very soon!

    ReplyDelete