Total weight gain: 23 lbs
How I'm feeling this week: Rushed... Since our appointment Monday morning, I'm feeling the pressure of everything we've been putting off. It was easy thinking we had another month to prepare for Baby Parker... but the reality is that he's coming sooner than we expected. Wil and I had a heart-to-heart last night. I know I'm
Daycare: Boy, oh boy... Wil and I are in deep daycare trouble. We're on waiting lists several places but were hoping to find a private sitter. I know my daycare standards are higher than most, because I've watched my mom with children my whole life... but seriously, why can't we find the perfect someone who lives in Owenbsoro? We spoke with a lady on the phone and thought it was a perfect fit. Wil and I met her tonight... She would be pretty close to perfect, but... she has an indoor, yappy dog! If you want a dog inside, that's your choice. However, I don't want a dog licking my poor, defenseless baby's face!
Class: Wil and I have Breastfeeding class tomorrow night from 6:30 to 9:00. I'm really excited about it. More details to come...
Next Appointment: Monday morning @ 8:00. I can't decide if I'm hoping for (1) more progress or (2) no change because we're not quite prepared for Baby Shep. I'd like to think I'll be hoping for more progress after we have time to tie up some loose ends this weekend.
Showers: My coworkers are throwing me a baby shower tomorrow! I'm super, super excited about it!!! I just love the ladies in my office. Wil's coworkers are also having a small shower for us Friday morning. I've put the camera in my purse. Fingers crossed that I remember to take photos.
Bump: I wore a sweatshirt today and the picture was scary... so I'll add bump pictures from our shower tomorrow or Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment