Wednesday, February 16, 2011

37 Weeks

How far along: 37 Weeks (officially full term)

Total weight gain: 25 lbs

How I'm feeling this week:  I had so much energy this weekend, but now I'm totally out of steam. My hips and pelvis are achy, and I can really feel the pressure since Parker has dropped. My feet/ankles/calves have been swelling for over a month, but now my hands are starting to swell too. I was hoping to wear my wedding rings this whole pregnancy... but I'm starting to think these sausage fingers are going to prevent that. I'm soooo ready to not be pregnant anymore. I think getting things finished up this weekend really helped. I only wish I knew when he'd decide to come. I'm an extreme planner, and it's hard not knowing. I hate feeling like I have no control.

Most recent fear: Not delivering until after my due date. I'm really starting to feel uncomfortable... I can't imagine lasting another month.

Parker: At this point babies vary in size... but the average length is 19-20 inches and most babies weigh approximately 6 pounds at this point. I've been wondering a lot what Parker looks like. I picture him looking like his daddy.

Daycare:  WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We found out today that we got a spot at Buena Vista. It's one of the top two daycares here in Owensboro. We've been on a waiting list since early on in our pregnancy.  Parker officially has a spot the first week of May.

Bump: Still growing...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Beth you're almost there! I'm sooooo extremely happy that it's almost time to meet that little guy. I need to see you again soon! Isn't it crazy how grown up we're getting? (Well, you're the one having the baby, I'm only getting married :)

    ReplyDelete