Saturday, June 9, 2012

15 Month Appt

Parker had his 15 month appointment with shots on Tuesday. Stats --

Height: 32 1/2 in  (90th percentile)
Weight: 24 lbs 7oz  (70th percentile)
Head Circum: 19 in  (86th percentile)

I can't believe my baby boy is already 15 months old! He's 1.25 years old!  Dr. Ray was pleased with his growth and development. She's optimistic that his health will improve with the summer. I can't help but be pessimistic. He's just been sick constantly.   On a brighter note, Parker's talking more and more. It's amazing how much more he jabbers since he got his tubes. I'm sure it's a combination of hearing more clearly and another month of age.



Parker was thrilled to find a train table on the well baby side of the waiting room! He did such a good job playing and sharing with all the other kids. Rumor is that Santa may have bought Parker one of these for Christmas, but that's top secret. Needless to say, I was thrilled that he loved it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment