Saturday, June 30, 2012

Union Co. Fair

Katie & Luke invited us to go to the Truck & Tractor Pull at the Union Co. Fair last Saturday. We headed straight to Sturgis when we left Madisonville. We hung out at Grammie & Pops, and Parker was so excited to play with Grammie's toys. It so fun to watch his face light up when we walk into their house. He remembers.



Parker stayed with Grammie & Pops while we went to the fair. To be honest, I felt old being at the fair. Maybe I wouldn't have felt so old if Parker would have been with us. I felt guilty for not bringing him, but it was too loud and too late for him to go. Parker didn't mind. He got special time with Grammie, but we was Pops' boy! They ate ice pops and snuggled! 


No comments:

Post a Comment