Sunday, June 24, 2012

Chuck E Cheese

Aunt Abbie mentioned a long time ago that it'd be fun to let the boys have a play date without the girls. It worked out great, because Gavin's special day is Wednesday and that was my day off too! I was a little worried about going, because Parker was crazy earlier in the week. Steroids are just hard on everyone. He did great, and we had sooo much fun! Aunt Katie was able to go with us, and that also worked out wonderfully. It was nice having an extra set of hands for the boys. After Chuck E Cheese, we swung by the mall and then went to lunch at Pizza Hut. The boys were tired, and I was too! I can't wait to have another special day with the boys!

Gavin did such a good job showing Parker around!


This was their favorite game!




Parker was a little unsure of the moving rides, so he reached over to hold Gavin's hand! Sweet, sweet cousins!


Gavin -- "This is how you do it!"
(Parker takes notes)

Parker -- "Like this?"






No comments:

Post a Comment