Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Honey Did

Wil and I have been building a "Honey-Do" list for a while. Most of the list involved outdoor work, which meant Wil was on his own. (1) I'm not very helpful outside and (2) Parker wants to "help" which slows down Wil's progress.  It's hard keeping Parker inside when he knows Daddy is outside. After many days and hours, I'm happy to update you on the "Honey Did" list --
  • Pulled out all the vine and dead bushes from our flower bed
  • Removed all the old mulch, plastic, and broken edging (1700 lbs worth!)
  • Planted new bushes
  • Placed new edging (I did help dig the trench, and it probably took me three times as long as it would have Wil -- hence why he dug the rest)
  • Laid a new weed mat
  • Hauled and laid five loads of river rock
  • Set up our new pool
  • Pressure washed the:
    • front porch and side walk
    • back porch
    • patio furniture
    • grill
    • back concrete slab
    • white fence
  • Set the posts for the addition to the fence along the creek
  • Installed a new shower head for Parker's bath
  • Fixed a squeaky floor joist under the house
Old before photos --



Making progress --











After pictures --





Foreman Parker decided he didn't like Daddy's rock placement. He decided to fix things his way -- 


No comments:

Post a Comment