Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Have you notice a trend?

Parker's been sick for every.single.holiday -- Easter, Mother's Day, and Memorial Day.  I guess I wasn't that surprised when we ended up sick on Father's Day. He was at least in a pretty good mood considering the congestion, wheezing, steroids, and ear infection. Wil spent his Father's Day slaving outside and finished building the extension on our fence. Mimi & Dan-dad stopped by for a visit. In all the chaos, we hadn't gotten a chance to get Dan-dad a Father's Day gift. It's still on our to-do list.

We're lucky to have wonderful fathers, and I'm so thankful that Parker has a "hands-on" Dad! Wil steps right in and takes care of anything Parker needs. He's such a fun Dad, and I hope Parker will learn to recognize that his Dad truly is a #1 DAD!


Parker wearing Daddy's belt




clowning around with Mimi

Happy Father's Day Dan-dad!

Nikki & Rodney came over that night for dinner. Parker kept wanting to go outside with the guys, and he had so much fun! In case you're wondering, it's really hard to scrub all that dirt out of his hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment