Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kisses & Climbing

Parker has started giving kisses! It's the most adorable thing in the world. I just explode with love every time he kisses us!

Parker is a climber. He loves to climb up and play by the fireplace, and he has a new found love of climbing in and out of toddler chairs. He's also learned how to climb up and down the steps by the back porch. As I write about climbing, Parker's climbing onto the footstool that came with our glider and is rocking back and forth. I know it's karma, because my mom found me on top of the refrigerator when I was less than 2 years old. Wil climbed onto the stove when he was little, burnt his hands, and even caught his highchair on fire.

We watched Parker master climbing up the stepstool the other night. You could see the determination in his eyes as he contemplated his every move. It petrifies me. At least it taught us one thing, karma's a ..... we can't keep the ladder in the pool.









After all that climbing, Parker was worn out. He grabbed his blanket and fell asleep on the floor.



No comments:

Post a Comment