I was planning on making a "6 Weeks Old" post on Thursday, but I can't wait. Parker is changing so much lately, and he's definitely developing a personality. I love watching all his facial expressions. I wish I had a camera hanging around my neck all the time, so I could capture all his fun expressions. His eyelashes are getting so long, and my heart melts when he bats those eyes at me. His whole face just lights up when he smiles, and he's learned how to make bubbles with his mouth. He's usually a really happy baby, but he's learned to fight sleep. He never really cries unless he's wet, hungry, or tired. We had our first poop explosion yesterday. Of course, I was home alone when it happened. I'm sure my face was priceless when I realized I had poop on my hand! I rushed to the changing table and realized it was everywhere! I mean everywhere: my hand, my pants, the couch, Parker's leg, Parker's foot, Parker's hand, Parker's back, Parker's outfit. EVERYWHERE! On a cleaner note, Parker's eating really well. He's been sleeping more consistently at night, which is wonderful for Mommy and Daddy. I can't wait until he sleeps through the night for the first time. We're still pretty slow getting ready in the morning and getting out the door on time... but we're working on it.
Random Cuteness ~
| Tummy Time! |
| LOVE this shirt! |
He's getting so big! I can't wait to see him again!
ReplyDelete