Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Fun

I totally slacked on taking pictures this weekend. I can't even use the excuse that I forgot the camera, because it was in Parker's diaper bag the whole time. 

Saturday night ~ We stopped by Greg's house to visit a small group of our friends. It took us way longer to get out the door and head over there than we intended. Regardless, it was nice for everyone to see Parker.  Other great news: Greg and Rachelle are engaged!  CONGRATS!

Sunday night ~ While we were pregnant, we found out that Andy and his wife (Jean) were expecting right around the same time that we were. They had Oliver exactly one week before Parker was born. We went to their house Sunday night for dinner. It was so nice getting to talk to other new parents. We shared lots of funny stories about our experiences thus far. I can't wait to do this again.  Oliver was a cutie. He's quite a bit bigger than Parker, because he weighed just over 9 lbs at birth and was nearly 22 inches long! I know Parker and Oliver will be good friends growing up.  I promise, I'll do better and take pictures next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment