3) Parker and I have fallen into a bad routine this week. Up until now, I've tried really hard not to spoil him too much. I'd only allow him to nap in my arms like once a day. Well, he's been waking up early this whole week. He'll eat around 5:00, sleep off and on til 6 or 6:30, be awake til 7 or 7:30, and then we'll both sleep on the couch together til 9 or 9:30. Hey, it's my last week off work... I might as well enjoy every minute of it.
4) I'm SOOOO tired of the Emergency Alert System. It started with these "Required Monthly Tests." Monthly? That stupid thing went off two to three times each week... and it was always when Parker was napping. It's gotten worse the last week or so with all the storms we've been having. Here's hoping storm season will be over soon.
5) I kept hearing something in the garage yesterday morning. I stuck my head out the door and found... a BIRD! Poor bird, it took him nearly an hour to figure out how to get out of the garage after I opened the door for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment