Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Uncle Brian's family

My brother and his family came to visit Parker on Sunday. They brought Parker a stuffed animal and a nice book. They even picked up a bottle of my favorite wine for me. Wil was at the funeral, but Parker and I really enjoyed their visit. Parker loved cuddling with Uncle Brian and Aunt Abbie.

Uncle Brian, Aunt Abbie, Macie, & Gavin with Parker

Macie was so proud holding Parker. She did a great job!

Cousins
(all awake & happy!)

After holding Parker, Macie & Gavin wanted to play blocks with me.
Macie took off her shoes and gave them to me. She's so funny.
She said, "Hold these, so I don't have to go home."


Macie and Gavin playing blocks with their Aunt Beth

I can't believe how mobile Gavin has gotten! He didn't sit still very long.
He was too busy showing me how close he's getting to walking.

Parker needed to play too, so Aunt Abbie put him on his play mat.
Don't worry... we all guarded him.
Macie and Gavin were so cute just looking at him.
I'm so excited about them getting to play more together as Parker gets older.

Thanks for visiting Uncle Brian, Aunt Abbie, Macie, & Gavin!  

No comments:

Post a Comment