I hit the jackpot at Rite Aid last week! They had a Spring Cleaning section in their ad, and I couldn't pass it up! I only spent $1.80 out of pocket and earned $10 UPs to use next time. Here's the break down...
I started the week with $12 UPs.
Transaction #1:
~ 3 Lysol Wipes
~ 1 Lysol Bathroom Cleaner
~ 1 Lysol All Purpose Cleaner
~ 1 Lysol Toilet Cleaner
I used:
- Rite Aid store survey coupon: $3.00 off a $15 purchase
- Rite Aid video value coupon: $1 off Lysol product
- Rite Aid video value coupon: $2 off a $10 Spring Cleaning purchase
- $1.50 off Lysol wipes Facebook coupon
- $1.50 off Lysol wipes Facebook coupon
- $1.00 off Lysol wipes coupon
- $1.00 off Lysol All Purpose Cleaner coupon
- $1.00 off Lysol Toilet Cleaner coupon
- $1.00 off Lysol Bathroom Cleaner coupon
I spent:
~ $2 UPs
~ $0.73 out of pocket
Transaction #2:
~ 2 boxes of Ziploc bags
~ 1 bottle of Windex
~ 1 bottle of Shout
~ 2 boxes of Baking Soda
~ 1 can of Ajax
~ 2 bottles of Gain dish liquid
~ 1 box of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
I used:
- Rite Aid store survey coupon: $3.00 off a $15 purchase
- Rite Aid video value coupon: $0.50 off Windex
- Rite Aid video value coupon: $1.00 off 2 Ziplocs
- $0.40 Shout coupon (peelie)
I spent:
~ $10.00 UPs
~ $1.07 out of pocket
I also earned an additional $10 UPs to use toward my next Rite Aid purchase! CAN'T BEAT THAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment