Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend


We planned on going to Sturgis last Saturday for Easter with my family. Notice the word planned? Pops woke up sick that morning with a fever and sore throat. Turns out, he had a throat infection. Needless the say, Easter with the Mitchells had to be postponed. Unfortunately for me, I'd already made a million cupcakes to take with us. I'd planned on letting Macie help me decorate the basket cupcakes.





Nikki & Rodney came to visit that night instead, and we sent some of the cupcakes home with them. We really had a fun night with them. It's so nice getting to just laugh and cut up. 




We spent Sunday with Wil's family for Easter. Lunch was delicious!!! (Of course, we had leftover cupcakes for dessert.)  Parker was a good boy while everyone ate. He got a little sleepy by the end of lunch, so Mimi took him so I could finish eating. Parker loves his Mimi!  We didn't get any pictures with Dan-dad or Uncle Charles... we'll do better next time.





Parker says, "Thanks Mimi and Dan-dad for my new clothes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment