Wednesday, June 29, 2011

31 Gifts Party & Pictures

After brunch, I threw a 31 Gifts Party! I went to one of these parties last month, and I really liked the consultant. I decided to host a party. We had a great turnout and had lots of orders. I was so glad that my Aunt Monica was able to come and bring my mom. Wil helped out so much! I'm really lucky to have such a great husband. I was so wrapped up in the party, and I forgot to take pictures. I'll have to post pictures of everything I got when my order comes in. Parker's going to be so cute with his new personalized toy totes.  

Everyone (and I mean everyone) has been harping on me about getting Parker's 3 month pictures made. It's just so hard to schedule anything at this age. I hated to make an appointment and then him be asleep or wanting to eat. I wanted great pictures, not sleepy/fussy ones.  When I found out that Allie, Abbie's sister, was coming to my 31 Party, I knew this was my chance! Allie brought her camera and took Parker's pictures! They'll be his 4 month photos. Allie is a great photographer, and we can't wait to see all the pictures!  She did show us a few of the pictures on her camera, and I can promise you that they're great! I should get this disk in the mail soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment