Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sickness Strikes

Parker's congestion started back up on Friday before we left for Chicago. By Sunday, he'd developed a cough. Wil woke up in the middle of the night Sunday with a sore throat. By the time we were half way home from Chicago, Wil was miserable! He started on antibiotics that night and missed work the next day. Parker's cough got worse after we got back home, but he acted like he felt fine. We decided I should go ahead and take him to the doctor Tuesday. They gave Parker antibiotics for a sinus infection and said his cough was just from the drainage. They urged us to pay close attention to make sure it doesn't get into his chest.  I started sounding bad on Wednesday. By Thursday, I knew I needed to be seen as well. They put me on antibiotics for upper respiratory and sinus infections. Needless to say, we're all still trying to recuperate. I thought we were on the road to recovery, but Wil woke up feeling worse this morning. We're hoping he isn't getting an ear infection. Here's hoping we're all back to normal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment