Monday, June 13, 2011

Fishing!

We decided spur of the moment Sunday to head out to the farm for a little fishing. This was Parker's first trip to the farm! From the moment we found out Parker was a boy, we've talked about all the trips we'll take to the farm. I just don't know what Wil will do if Parker isn't an outdoorsy kid. Luckily, Parker was a happy boy out at the farm. The weather was beautiful, but it was a little hot at times. Wil made a little makeshift tent to protect Parker from the direct sunlight. Next time, we'll bring his bouncer seat and an umbrella.

Mimi and Dan-dad were able to meet us out at the farm. We were so glad that they got to see Parker's first fishing trip. My camera batteries died, so Dan-dad let me borrow his. We just couldn't miss a single photo opportunity. Thanks for the batteries Dan-dad! I'll have to remember to add spare batteries to my diaper bag checklist. Sorry for all the photos, but it was our first trip to the farm... and Parker looked so cute! I just couldn't stop taking pictures.

Parker has recently fallen in love with his taggies


Daddy & Mommy

"Daddy's Little Fishing Buddy"


Wil is thinking, "Do we really have to take a picture of the first fish? Parker's sleeping... does it really matter?" Yes dear. It matters to me, because I caught that fish!

I also caught the smallest fish of the day

Relaxing in the boat

"Thanks for my tent Daddy!"

"My bluegill trumps yours"


"I'm awake now!"





Parker started getting hungry, so we decided to head up to the cabin. Wil and Dan-dad kept fishing, while Mimi, Parker, and I relaxed on the cabin porch. Parker ended his farm trip by snuggling with Mimi. What more could a little boy ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment