Monday, June 13, 2011

Grammie & Pops

Grammie and Pops were able to come visit on Saturday and stay the night with us! The day definitely didn't go as we had plan, but we still enjoyed our visit. Wil was planning on going to the farm or playing in the garage all day, but he just wasn't feeling up to it. He started coughing a little Friday night and had a hard time sleeping. He wound up just taking it easy all day Saturday.  Grammie, Parker, and I did a little shopping, while Pops headed to the movies. We had so much fun shopping! We were able to get some great deals thanks to a few $10 off JCPenny's coupons. I was hoping to find a neutral floppy hat for Parker and some sandals... but we found these instead...



Isn't he adorable?!! The biggest downfall to our shopping trip was that the touchscreen on my cell phone went out. We were able to call AT&T and found out it was still under warranty! Did you know they've opened a Warranty & Device Center here in Owensboro? I was able to just take in my cell phone and exchange it. This certainly beats having to wait for a replacement to come in the mail.  While Grammie and I ran to exchange my phone, Wil's coughing got worse (his asthma perhaps?).  We were planning on Grammie & Pops watching Parker, so Wil and I could go on a dinner date. Instead, we went on a date to Convenient Care. I guess some alone time is better than none, right? 





Thanks for visiting Grammie & Pops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment