Saturday, June 4, 2011

Missed us?

Things have been pretty chaotic lately. Bare with me as I try my best to update our blog.

Linda (my boss) and I went to her lake house just outside of Greenville for 2 nights about 2 weeks ago. I desperately needed to be brought up to speed on everything that had been going on at work while I was on maternity leave. Wil and Parker spent a lot of special time together while I was gone. It was really hard being away from my boys, but I know Wil's a great Daddy! I was so excited when I got home and picked Parker up from daycare. He just looked up and smiled at me! :) How did he know that his Mommy needed that extra smile? 

Parker has been fighting congestion for a few weeks now. I called his doctor about 2.5 weeks ago to ask for advice. I hated to be that paranoid new mom who rushed her baby to the doctor just over a little stuffy nose, but I knew Parker needed a little relief. Over the phone, the nurse recommended saline drops, elevating the head of his bed, and a cool mist humidifier.  Good advice. It did the trick (temporarily)... more on that to come...

Until then, here are some random pictures of Parker. I promise we don't leave him naked all the time, and he does have plenty of clothes. Parker just makes the cutest faces when we strip him down to put on his pjs or to give him a bath.





Parker loves this wrist rattle


He also loves playing with his car seat toys



If only this was a video...
Parker has the cutest laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment