I'm 18 weeks pregnant. This is a very exciting week! In case you forgot, we find out tomorrow what we're having!!! I imagine I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight. Wil and I work tomorrow morning from 7:00 am until time for our ultrasound at 9:30. It's going to be difficult to focus on work. We're still back and forth about if our baby is a girl or a boy... it'll be great to finally know for sure! I don't know what we'll do if our baby doesn't cooperate.
My weight is up 1 pound from last week. I've had lots of lower back pain lately. It seems worse in the afternoons and at night. I know that having a desk job makes it hard on your body, and I need to get up and walk around throughout the day. Wil gives great back massages, so I really can't complain too much. I'm still feeling our baby flutter throughout the day a little but mostly at night. I also keep getting these pulling feelings in my stomach muscles. Luckily I had read about this, so I didn't totally freak out... but I've had that pulling feeling a lot today.
Here's another belly picture... post Zumba class and dinner. Lots of baby in this picture plus a banana, toast, eggs, and milk :)
Oh! I almost forgot... I've been meaning to blog about my favorite pregnancy inquiry to date...
Wil and I were shopping at Target (walking through the shoe section), and we ran into a guy that went to high school with Wil. They exchanged brief hellos and then walked off. Wil and I decided to take a stroll through the baby section on our way over to the toy section to look for Macie (my niece) a birthday gift. As we were approaching the toys, the guy says, "Hey Shepherd! Are you reproducing?" HAHAHA! It caught me so off guard! Who says that? Anyway... it's my favorite pregnancy inquiry to date :)
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment