Good thing blog stalking isn't illegal, because I love finding and following other pregnancy blogs. In doing so, I've decided to steal some of their formats. I think it'll help organize my pregnancy thoughts each week.
How far along: 19 weeks
Weight gain: 3 lbs (I think we need new scales. I can weigh 3 times in the morning and get 3 different numbers)
How I’m feeling this week: I feel good. I still stop and do a double-take if I walk past a mirror and notice my bump... but it feels good. There's just something special about finally knowing that our baby is a boy. Until Friday, I felt like our baby was just an "it"... but now I constantly think, "There's a baby boy in the there!"
Cravings: I really haven't had many cravings. I mostly want something, eat it, and then don't necessarily crave it again (ex: Moonlite mac 'n cheese, my mom's cheeseburgers, rice krispie treats, etc). It surprises me how wonderful some food tastes. Wil laughs at me when I moan about how good certain foods are (ex: Great Harvest bread). It's like my taste buds are heightened.
What I miss this week: Looking in my closest and having choices of clothes that I know fit. Although I did clean out my closest last week and box up the clothes that don't fit, I have even more that I need to add! My clothing selection is shrinking and shrinking. I HAVE to go shopping in a bigger city ASAP!
What I’m looking forward to: Deciding on a name for "Baby Shep" - Although Wil and I had several girl names picked out, we can't seem to find the perfect name for our baby boy... Good thing we still have plenty of time!
Maternity clothes: I'm satisfied with my maternity bottoms... but I really need some tops that fit. Everyone suggests that I order some online. My torso is so long that most regular tops are too short to begin with. I'm just a little leery about ordering online until I can figure out what size fits best.
Sleep: I wake up anywhere between 2 and 3 am to go to the bathroom, and I usually need to go again around 5:30 (but I hold it until my alarm goes off at 5:45). I flip and flop a lot throughout the night lately. It seems like one shoulder or hip falls asleep, so I wake up and flip directions. Sleeping with a pillow between my knees does seem to help me sleep sounder for longer periods of time.
The nursery: Oh, you must mean the guest bedroom. Nothing has happened in the nursery yet. I'm still trying to hold off in hopes that we'll sell our house. However, I'm pretty positive that Wil and I have decided on the nursery bedding and theme. :) I've been price searching online, and I think it's cheapest at Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory). I'd like to check it out in their store, since we'll be going to Evansville sometime in the near future. I'll post pictures of the bedding once we buy it or order it online. Until then, it's a surprise!
The bump: I woke up yesterday morning, and I swear my bump is larger than it was the day before. I'll add a belly pic soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment