Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20 Weeks

How far along:  20 weeks! HALF WAY!!!

How I'm feeling this week: Relieved & Excited! I'm so glad I have clothes in my closet that actually fit! I'm super excited about Baby Shep's nursery theme. It's going to be sooo hard to not rush ahead and finish his nursery.  Although doubtful, our house could sell. I need to wait on the nursery. I need to wait, I need to wait, I need to wait.   I don't know if I'll really be able to wait! :)

Movement: I'm starting to feel Baby Shep move more and more... he actually just nudged me. I guess he wants me to say Hello to all of you from him :)  Wil and I really enjoy our evening baby time. Last night, Wil put his face on my belly, and Baby Shep was right there up front. He stayed there pushing back on Wil's cheek for the longest time. We usually just feel Baby Shep and then he flips away. It was like he was telling us, "I'm here! I'm here!"

What I'm looking forward to:  Our next doctor's appointment is Tuesday afternoon. We'll be having a follow-up ultrasound for the doctor to get clear images of Baby Shep's face and spine. He wouldn't hold still or cooperate for those images at our last ultrasound. I'm so excited to see him again.

Name: You're all probably curious about Baby Shep's real name. Truth is... we don't know yet. Wil and I have been tossing around a few names, but we haven't settled in on a perfect name for our baby boy just yet.

The bump: Time for another belly photo!

1 comment:

  1. You look so good! I can't wait for Baby Shep...but I can....stay in there little guy and keep growing!!

    ReplyDelete