Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Shower

Saturday was my first baby shower. We were definitely "showered" in gifts!!! I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful this day was. I was a bit overwhelmed by it all actually. It was so great having my family from Madisonville come as well as all of our Union Co friends. Unfortunately, my camera was sitting on the table next to me most of the shower... but we did get a few good photos. I'm hoping some people will email me their photos from my shower. I hate it that I don't have any pictures of my family. 

Check out all of these gifts! Parker is spoiled rotten, and he isn't even here yet.



Daylee & Sarah

Anna & me

Janna, Sarah, me, & Anna
girls from high school (excluding Tiffany)










Thanks so much for all your hard work. You all made this such a special, special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment