Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pregnancy...

People never warn you:
1) At some point in your pregnancy, your feet and legs turn outward (placing your feet in the shape of a V). This causes you to waddle. I've tried hard to resist the waddle, but it's kind of inevitable... especially after a long day.  I also now walk on my heels (adding to the waddle), and Wil says I sound like an elephant stomping through the house. Thanks dear...
2) Those little bathroom stalls are hard to get out of. I keep whacking my belly with the door! Sorry Parker...
3) Little things give me sooo much pleasure. For example, I found an apple juice box in our work refrigerator with my name it. I forgot I brought it to work a couple of weeks back. Talk about making my day! Woo hoo!!!! I've got apple juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment