Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Best Husband Ever

Let me tell you... I have the world's best husband! Wil put together the dresser and crib this past Saturday. We even put the bedding on the crib. We still need to organize things in the nursery, but everything is coming together! I'm so excited about getting this organized this weekend, because our first baby shower is the following Saturday in Sturgis. Things aren't finished just yet, but I'll give you a sneak peek:
 
 
 
Wil also put together my glider and ottoman last night. I wish we had a picture of all the pieces strung out across the living room floor. Guess how many pieces there were? 48!!! Isn't that crazy?!   I cleaned up the kitchen and talked on the phone with the my in-laws... A few blinks later, Wil had everything assembled. Now, doesn't this chair look comfy?
 
 
 
As if Wil hadn't gained enough brownie points this week, he earned even more. I relaxed in the glider for a bit and realized that I desperately needed to trim my toe nails. As you can imagine, this is way more difficult than it used to be.  After I struggled for a bit, Wil offered to help. Yes, you heard me... Wil cut my toenails!  Thanks dear :)  Funny story: One of my toenails shot up and knocked Wil in his teeth! He was thrashing around and grossing out to say the least. I couldn't stop laughing and nearly peed in my new glider! Thank goodness I was able to dash through the house to the bathroom in time. It was seriously a close call. I still can't stop laughing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment