I mentioned couponing the other week, but I don't want to make it a "new year's resolution." I finally bought a printer this past weekend, and I made my first Rite Aid trip Monday morning. My mom helped me plan my shopping trip, and I had a blast! I ended up spending $19. I could have only spent $14, but I was desperate for those Tums and didn't feel like shopping elsewhere. This trip wasn't nearly as good as some of the steals my brother gets... but I'm learning the tricks of the trade. I'm looking forward to going again next week. Here's what I bought:
- 10 boxes of tissues
- 2 packs of Dixie plates (45 ct)
- 2 packs of napkins (250 ct)
- Tums (160 ct)
- 2 packs of Oreos
- 4 boxes of cereal
- Clearasil face-wash
- 1 pack of gum
- Crest toothpaste

No comments:
Post a Comment