It's Official...
1) I love, love, love our new home! We woke up yesterday morning with lots of snow. Pulling into our driveway last night, I was reminded just how thankful I am for our new home. There's just something magical about a snow-covered house and yard.
2) I'm pregnant! I know, I know... I've been adjusting to this concept for months now, but it's still hard for me to believe. I walk by a large window and catch myself doing a double-take at my reflection. Where did my waist go? I wake up in the middle of the night, roll over to climb out of bed, and realize (again)... wow, I'm really pregnant. Monday morning I was slapped in the face with reality (again) when I noticed that a couple of my maternity shirts are too short. I still have 8 weeks to go! Even as I type this post, Baby Shep jabs my rib cage. Yes, I'm really pregnant. Wil and I created this little guy, and he'll be here before we know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment