How far along: 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
What I'm looking forward to: Moving. Well technically, I'm dreading the moving process... but I'm looking forward to having a new home. I can't wait to have everything unpacked and really start preparing for Baby Shep. I'm also looking forward to registering for baby stuff. We haven't really had much time to think about it, but I know we need to get on this soon.
What I miss: Having a winter coat that actually fits. My winter dress coats barely button. It's only a matter of days before I won't be able to button them at all. Wil offered me one of his heavy winter coats, but I seriously feel like a snowman in it! Even if I agree to look like the michelin tire man and wear it for a couple of weeks, it's not going to get me through winter. I hate spending the money on a maternity coat, but I may just have to... Judge for yourself.
Cravings: I still haven't developed a craving for any one particular food... although I won't turn down ice cream. Instead, I get fixated on a certain food that I really want (ex: my mom's chicken noodle soup or Great Harvest Bread). Once I eat it, I'm pretty satisfied and move on to another food.
Baby Shep: He's about 14 inches long and 1 2/3 pounds. He loves kicking Mommy and responds most to Daddy.
Bump: It's getting rounder/wider and feels fuller above my lower ribcage. Here's a photo!




The coats are hilarious! Things are moving along quickly! Baby Shep will be here before you know it!
ReplyDelete