Wednesday, December 22, 2010

28 Weeks

I wrote this up last week but forgot to "publish" it.
 
How far along: 28 Weeks
 
Total weight gain: 13 lbs
 
How I'm feeling this week: Scattered, yet excited... We have SOOOO much going on! I know I said this last week, but the plot just keeps getting thicker. Wil and I have tag-teamed getting everything in line for our move this weekend. We've changed our address with the post office, transferred utilities/cable/internet/etc, changed the delivery location for our new washer/dryer, set up our home owners insurance, blah, blah, blah. I have tomorrow off and plan on packing... and we're moving Saturday morning!
 
Excitement: I can't wait to get in our new house and get unpacked. I'm really looking forward to finally working on the nursery.  Oh! I forgot to tell you last week. Wil and I went to Target, and I got a maternity coat! Woo Hoo!
 
Baby Shep: He's nearly 15 inches long and weighs 2-3 pounds. He's recently started kicking my ribs! I guess it's payback for not deciding on his name yet.
 
Other news: My work sponsored a staff appreciation Christmas lunch today Thursday. Wil was able to join me, and the food was great!  
 
After a crazy day of moving on Saturday, Wil and I will be heading to a Christmas party at his Granddad's house. Charles (Wil's brother) is home from PT school, and Danielle (Wil's sister) and her family will be getting in town Saturday afternoon. We're looking forward to this party kicking off our Christmas celebrations. I hope I remember my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment