Wednesday, December 22, 2010

29 Weeks

How far along: 29 Weeks
 
Total weight gain: 15 lbs
 
Excitement this week: We formally closed on both houses on Tuesday! First we closed on our old house, and then we closed on the new house. Bettie pointed out that we were officially debt-free for about 15 minutes! It's nice to have all of this house transition settled. We still need to call and update our address a few places, but the hard part is over! I'm looking forward to getting settled in our new home.
 
Doctor's appointment: I went to the doctor Monday morning and all seems to be going well. Baby Shep's heartbeat was in the 150s. It took the nurse a couple of tries to get a good reading. We'd hear his heartbeat, then he'd kick right where the wand was on my belly. The nurse started over, but he kicked it again! She finally got a good count on the third try. Looks like he's causing mischief already.  I now start going to the doctor every 2 weeks! It's hard to believe that I'm already in my third trimester. Quote from Dr. Smith, "The time is now." She urged us to start making progress on the nursery and other baby prep.  Baby Shep is 15 inches long and now weighs 3 lbs.
 
Bump: Sorry, I've been a slacker the past couple of weeks. Here's a baby bump photo from today.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment