Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sunday

We woke up very sore Sunday. I can assure you that I did no lifting on moving day, but my whole body ached from being on my feet so much. I definitely supported the waddle-walk all day! My parents were able to stay at a nearby hotel Saturday night, so they could help us get more settled on Sunday. Mom and I started the day off with a shopping trip to Kohl's. We bought bathroom rugs, a trash can, curtains for the living room, bar stools for the kitchen, etc.  Meanwhile, Wil finished unpacking the moving truck and heading to the old house to tidy things up before the new guy started moving in. My dad came by a little later, and I'm so thankful that he did! Our kitchen was covered in empty boxes! Dad saved the day by breaking down all those boxes and getting them to the garage. I really wish I had taken a picture of that huge pile of boxes before he started.  Wil and Dad returned the moving truck, while Mom and I made a flying trip through Wal-Mart. We took a nice break for lunch before heading back to the house for some more cleaning. Thanks soooo much Mom and Dad for sticking around that extra day!
 
Wil and I met his parents and Danielle's family for dinner Sunday night. Afterward, we took a nice walk through Legion Park and headed to his parents' house for leftover birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment