Sunday, February 24, 2013

Busy Saturday


Last Saturday (Feb 16th), we loaded up and headed to Evansville. We got to visit Uncle Brian, Aunt Abbie, Macie, Gavin, and Lilah! Parker napped less than half an hour in the car. I was a little worried it was going to be a bad trip. Parker had so much fun playing with his cousins!


 
 
Parker was addicted to an old cell phone, but he dropped it in the potty. Oh the tears! He's new addition is a "measure." It tagged along with us on our trip to Evansville.

 
After visiting, we headed to the mall to do a little shopping. Parker was in rare form. He was wild and a bit out of control. I was hoping to find some dressier clothes for work -- no such luck. I didn't try on a single thing.  I really wanted to go to New York & Co, but apparently they closed. I was bummed, Parker was bad, and we gave up. I knew Parker was just really tired and hoped he'd nap on the way back to Owensboro -- no such luck.
 
When we got back to town, we headed to get plates for Parker's upcoming birthday party. Parker had fun in the party store! We're doing Elmo & Trains!

 
After finishing up, we headed to drop Parker back off with Mimi & Dan-dad, so Wil and I could make up for our crummy Valentine's Day. Parker immediately ran to the piano and wanted Mimi to play Bingo! Adorable!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment