Saturday, Jan 26th ~
Parker and I headed to Newburgh for Gavin’s 3rd
Birthday! Wil wasn’t feeling well and needed to rest, so he stayed home (more
on that later). The birthday party was
at a super cool kid’s indoor play area, owned by a daycare. I have to admit
that I was more than nervous about taking Parker to a “germ infested” (as Wil
likes to call it) kid area. He was just recovering from being sick, but there’s
no way we’d miss out on Gavin’s special day!
Unfortunately, Aunt Katie didn’t get to go because Luke was diagnosed
with the flu just a few hours before the party. Parker was a little bashful at
first, but he warmed up quickly. I love watching him play independently with
his cousins and other kids. It was the perfect place for a winter birthday!
We
got Gavin a lace & trace wood toy and 2 packs of fun socks. He was so
excited about those socks!


No comments:
Post a Comment