Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fever


Parker was pretty fussy on a Monday night after daycare (Feb 11th). Wil and I kept looking at each other like "What is wrong with this kid?"  I finally took his temperature before he went to bed. No fever. We decided that maybe he was just really tired. Strange.

He slept all night, which was wonderful. I worried that something was wrong when I went into his room and had to wake him up for daycare at 7:00 that morning. He's never still asleep at 7:00. Never.  You guessed it -- fever. Ehhhhhh....

Luckily, Mimi was available to watch him and Aunt Katie was already planning on coming in town to visit. I took Parker to Mimi's house, and he stayed there until 10:00 or so when Aunt Katie came. He was fine --- he played hard, laughed, and had a good o time! He didn't eat, was a little clingy, and fussed some... but overall he played! I joked that he just wanted to play hooky. 









Parker was soooo proud (and still is) of his new shoes from Aunt Katie. They're part of his birthday gift.

Parker still had fever on Wednesday and Thursday. He actually went back to Mimi's house every day that week. He could have gone back to daycare on Friday, but Parker wanted a little time with Dan-dad. Parker had so much fun with Mimi and Dan-dad! We can't thank them enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment