Monday, February 11, 2013

Mimi & Dan-dad


 
 
We headed to Mimi & Dan-dad’s house after work on Friday night to hang out and eat dinner. Parker was so cute on the floor watching Barney on the computer. I cringe at Barney, because Katie loved him. Apparently, Parker loves Barney as much as his Aunt Katie.  Parker even showed off and peed in the potty twice! I was shocked that he went without his potty seat. This was the first time he’s gone in the potty and stayed dry until he went in the potty again. I know he’s still young, but I’m proud of the progress he’s making.  Wil and I finally left a little after 10:30, and Parker stayed the night there. It was so nice sleeping all night long and sleeping in Saturday morning. Wil and I were shocked when we woke up and realized it was 10:10 AM!  Thanks again Mimi & Dan-dad J


No comments:

Post a Comment