Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mimi to the rescue!


Wil went to the doctor yesterday, and they decided he needs to see his ENT again (got that scheduled for Monday). I’m telling you – we’re worn out, absolutely exhausted. I’m just coming down from our busiest time at work (year end Oct 31st, financial audit first half of Dec, then 403b audit beginning of Jan, followed by massive catch-up on Nov/Dec financial statements). I also had a rocking January with Thirty-One (3 in-home parties and 3 catalog parties)! Wil’s cough has prevented him from getting enough sleep for weeks and Parker’s up most nights with his cough too.  We just need life to slow down a bit.

Mimi volunteered to watch Parker yesterday and keep him overnight (which is why I’ve been able to play blog catch up). I’m telling you, this couldn’t have come at a better time. Wil and I were giddy about getting a full night of sleep and sleeping in this morning. Wil had to swing by work for a little bit this morning and then headed over to pick up Parker.  I was able to meet Nikki for pedicures.  Parker's still wheezing, so he's starting steroids today.  Wil and I needed this little break to reenergize.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment