Wil and I have said for a long time that we need to spend
more time together (without Parker, sorry little man). We seriously don’t make enough time
for us, but we’ve made that a priority for 2013. We first met Barry & Lisa
years ago when I cheered and then coached cheerleading at KWC. As a coach, Wil
always set behind me next to Barry & Lisa. We formed a fun relationship
with them, and they got to watch my belly grow when I was pregnant with Parker.
When we moved to our new house, we realized that we live just down the street
from them! Barry always joked that he has 3 daughters, who are willing to
babysit.
At the beginning of this year, I messaged Lisa
about having her daughter, Kasey, watch Parker. Lisa and Kasey came to meet
Parker, and everyone felt pretty comfortable. Kasey planned on watching Parker two different
times, but he ended up sick. It finally
worked out this past Saturday. Parker was excited that Kasey was coming,
although we think he thought we meant Casey from daycare. Wil and I ran a few
errands and ate dinner at Olive Garden. We were only gone about 2.5 hours, but
it was a perfect amount of time away. We
look forward to using Kasey from time-to-time, especially this summer when she
and Parker can play outside while we work on home projects.
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment