Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cleaning, Mexican, & Target

We had another busy Saturday! I've been motivated lately to clean. It doesn't happen often, but it's long overdue. Last Sunday, Wil and I tackled our closet. He's been wanting to redesign our closet for a while, and we both needed to get rid of the clothes we never wear. It looks great!  I started in on the kitchen cabinets Saturday morning. I had ordered a few organizing pieces off Amazon, and they were worth the money! We grabbed a few more things at Target to finish up. They look great, and it really didn't take very long. We also welcomed Rodney home and joined them for Mexican. Parker was so good the whole day! I'm proud that he's growing up and learning to follow directions.

Parker played a "phone" game on Nikki's phone.





Marching through Target
 
"Mom -- no pictures please"


Parker LOVES the balls in front of Target!

Here are the finished cabinets and pantry!

Parker's medicine shelf
Sad but true...






No comments:

Post a Comment